Tennis & Golfers Elbow Stabilizing Support
DESIGNED TO RELIEVE TENDON PAIN CAUSED BY IRRITATION OR INFLAMMATION DURING INTENSE ACTIVITIES
Its integral on the forearm relieve pressure on the tendon attachments precisely at the right point.
- Retains body heat, increases blood circulation and helps keep muscles supple
- Intergrated plastic shell and cushion pad relieve tensions with precision
- Targeted pain relief
- Plastic reinforcement (insert)
- Used to prevent or to control the symptoms of tennis & golf elbow
- Short term use during intense activity
- Adjustable Velcro-type closures
- Remains effective when wet (does not absorb water)
- Easy fit
- Colour: black
- Intense activity
- Racquet sports
- Ball games
Fasten support around the forearm using the adjustable Velcro® strap to control the level of compression.
Made of :
Neoprene covered with brushed nylon and terry cloth interior lining.
Wash by hand with mild soap and air dry.
|2010||23 – 33 cm (9’’ – 13’’)||SMALL/MEDIUM|
|2011||33 – 43 cm (13’’ – 17’’)||LARGE/XLARGE|
To determine proper size, measure the circumference of the forearm below the elbow. If the result is between two sizes, choose the largest.
Fasten support around the forearm using the adjustable Velcro® strap to control the level of compression. It can be worn on either the left or the right arm.
Wash by hand with mild soap and air-dry.
If pain should persist, or if you wish to know more about how to use this product, consult a health specialist.
Tennis elbow (often called “elbow of the tennis player”) is the result of overuse of the extensor muscle tendon attached to the epicondyle (a small projection of the outside of the bone of the upper arm near the elbow).
• Pain that radiates from the elbow to the forearm and wrist, which is accentuated when tightening the fingers;
• Sensitivity to touch in the outer or inner region of the elbow;
• Sometimes, a mild swelling of the elbow.