Adhesive Kinesio Tape – Black
DESIGNED TO FACILITATE THE HEALING PROCESS BY PROVIDING SUPPORT AND STABILITY TO THE AFFECTED AREA
Once reserved to Olympic champions, the Kinésio tape is now available to all!
The unique Kinesio Taping Method works by lifting the skin to allow body fluids under the tape to flow, thus reducing oedema, inflammation and discomfort. It reproduces, in some way the same properties as the skin tissue of the body.
The adhesive kinesio tape helps to:
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Relax overused, tired muscles
- Support muscles by allowing full range of motion
- Made of cotton and spandex
- Stretches up to 140%
- Water resistant
- 3 to 5 days wearing period
- Uncut roll
- Colours: blue, pink, beige, black
- Carpal tunnel
- Knee, shoulder, calf, ankle, groin, shin, lower back
- Tennis elbow
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Patellar tracking
|Parti du corps||
Tape and Sport Bandages
|7790||5 m x 5 cm (16’ x 2’’)||BLUE|
|7791||5 m x 5 cm (16’ x 2’’)||PINK|
|7792||5 m x 5 cm (16’ x 2’’)||BLACK|
|7793||5 m x 5 cm (16’ x 2’’)||BEIGE|
- Always apply to clean, dry skin.
- Unroll, mesure and cut tape as needed.
- Apply before activity.
Consult your healthcare professional before using FormediKA TapeTM, especially in case of pregnancy or various illnesses. Included instructions may be used as guidance only. Stop use of the tape if skin irritation occurs.