Achilles Tendon Sleeve
This slip-on sleeve is made with a soft and stretchable Nylon/Lycra fabric molded with a polymer gel pad. The gel takes the shape of the foot. It provides comfortable support by absorbing shocks and avoiding frictions. While using the sleeve, the gel slowly releases a medical grade mineral oil (USP) which softens and moisturizes the skin. This product is washable and reusable.
- Approved by the Canadian Podiatric Medical Association (CPMA)
- For Achilles Tendonitis, Bursitis, Heel Prominences, Haglund Deformity, Pump Bumps, and keratotic lesions
- Also may be used for hardened skin
- Gel pad is made of polymer gel which consists of 85% medical grade mineral oil
- Provides gentle compression and dissipation of pressure around inflammed area
- Soft conforming gel pad protects the posterior of the heel from pressure, impact and friction
- Effective in protecting against discomfort caused by ski boots, skates, cleats, athletic footwear, shoe or boots
|6417||17 – 25 cm (6.75” – 10”)||SMALL/MEDIUM|
|6418||25 – 30 cm (10” – 12”)||LARGE/XLARGE|
To determine proper size, measure the circumference of the ankle.
Wash by hand with mild soap and air-dry.
Do not apply the product on an open wound. In case of irritation or circulation problem, stop using the product and consult a health care professional. Remove product few hours per day to allow the skin to breathe. If pain should persist, or if you wish to know more about how to use this product, consult a health specialist.