Criss-Crossed Safety Vest
This Criss-Crossed Safety Vest prevent the patient from leaning forward while allowing limited freedom of movement.
- Important : The safety vest must be criss-crossed on the chest area. Never put it on backwards.
- Shoulder loops prevent the patient from leaning forward
- Polyester mesh
- 2 extra-long nylon web straps
- Adult sizes
|Parti du corps||
|7907||WHITE WITH PINK PIPING||SMALL|
|7908||WHITE WITH GREEN PIPING||MEDIUM|
|7909||WHITE WITH BLUE PIPING||LARGE|
- Install the vest on the patient, the part with the FORMEDICA® label on the back of the patient. Close the zipper on the back.
- Place the patient in the wheelchair.
- Wrap the straps around the armrests of the wheelchair.
- Fasten securely and ensure that the ends do not reduce or impede the movement of the person’s chair. Let the thickness of a hand between the waist of the patient and the contention.
- Ensure that the patient is in a comfortable position. Check the condition of the skin at the waist and hips every hour.
Use only while seated.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS INSTRUCTION SHEET IS GIVEN TO YOU FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE ESTABLISHMENT TO ENSURE THAT THE METHOD OF USE OF THE PRODUC T IS SUITABLE FOR EACH SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE USER.