Provides relief from pain and discomfort of plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis during sleep. May also be used for other medical conditions under doctor’s prescription.
- Adjustable side straps to gently stretch the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon
- Dorsiflexion adjusts from 10˚ to 99˚
- Comfortable Lycra-covered foam lining; washable and breathable to prevent heat build-up laminated with Lycra
- Lightweight and robust
- Non-slip sole
|Parti du corps||
|CODE||DESCRIPTION||MAN SHOE SIZE||WOMAN SHOE SIZE||SIZE|
|8330||NIGHT SPLINT||4 – 6||5 – 7||SMALL|
|8331||NIGHT SPLINT||6 – 9||7 – 10||MEDIUM|
|8333||NIGHT SPLINT LINING||4 – 6||5 – 7||SMALL|
|8334||NIGHT SPLINT LINING||6 – 9||7 – 10||MEDIUM|
|8335||NIGHT SPLINT LINING||9+||10+||LARGE|
- Place foot splint with knee in flexed position to achieve the desired degree of dorsiflexion.
- Attach the ankle strap. Adjust the lenght of the Velcro until comfortable. Do not overtighten straps.
- If numbness, tingling or other discomfort is experienced, loosen straps until comfortable. If either of these symptoms persist, contact your medical professional. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the foot strap.
- Extend the knee to check the tightness of the ankle and foot straps. Adjust Velcro® as needed. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the calf strap.
- Dorsiflexion assist straps may be gradually adjusted to increase or decrease foot angle. Incremental adjustment may be necessary if discomfort is experienced. Do not ambulate (walk) while wearing splint without approval from your medical professional.
- How to use the Foam Toe Wedge if the night splint includes it : Foam Toe Wedges for increased plantar & dorsiflexion. Once you are at this point you can decide whether or not to use the Foam Toe Wedge. Keep the wedge with Velcro loop side down to catch the Velcro hook on the plastic shell and then slip under the toes and the foam liner to apply still more dorsiflexion stretch. Do not leave the foam wedge in the heel area. The foam wedge is only to be used under the toes.
Shell can be wiped clean with a damp cloth using mild soap or disinfectant. Wipe dry. Liner and straps can be hand washed in cold water with mild soap. Air dry.
You should not walk or attempt to place weight on the foot while using this splint without approval from your physician. Do not use outdoors, or on slippery or uneven surfaces. Review all instructions, contraindications, care and cautions before using this product.
This product should be adjusted and worn under the supervision of a health care specialist.
DO NOT WALK ON THIS PRODUCT UNLESS DIRECTED TO DO SO BY YOUR MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.