Securi-Forme – Roll-over abdominal belt 78031
DESIGNED TO PREVENT PATIENTS FROM FALLING FROM THE BED OR SLIDING FORWARD IN A WHEELCHAIR OR GERIATRIC CHAIR
The Security Belt can be used in a bed or wheelchair to prevent patients from sliding or falling. It allows the patient to roll from side to side.
Polyurethane foam with straps and quick release buckle
Green with white trim
Made of :
Polyurethane foam laminated with brushed nylon and black felt interior – total thickness of 8 mm
|Parti du corps||
|7809||WITHOUT BUCKLE||58 cm (23’’)||GREEN||SMALL/MEDIUM|
|7810||WITH BUCKLE||58 cm (23’’)||GREEN||SMALL/MEDIUM|
|7811||WITHOUT BUCKLE||76 cm (30’’)||BLUE||LARGE/XLARGE|
|7812||WITH BUCKLE||76 cm (30’’)||BLUE||LARGE/XLARGE|
- Place the patient in the wheelchair or in the geriatric chair.
- Place the security belt on the patient. Wrap the front straps around the armrests of the chair or the back of geriatric chair.
- Fasten securely and ensure that the ends do not reduce or impede the movement of the person’s chair. Let the thickness of a hand between the waist of the patient and the contention.
- Ensure that the patient is in a comfortable position. Check the condition of the skin at the groin regularly.
Warning: Use only while seated.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS INSTRUCTION SHEET IS GIVEN TO YOU FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE ESTABLISHMENT TO ENSURE THAT THE METHOD OF USE OF THE PRODUC T IS SUITABLE FOR EACH SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE USER.
if pain should persist, or if you wish to know more about how to use this product, consult a health specialist.