VELPEAU™ arm and shoulder immobilizer
DESIGNED TO HOLD THE LOWER PART OF THE HUMERUS AND WRIST AGAINST THE CHEST
The immobilizer supports arm weight and firmly restrains movement in the shoulder. It eliminates cervical strain by transferring arm weight to the opposite shoulder. The attached upper arm can perform rehabilitation exercices.
- Solid polypropylene strap for easy adjustment
- Padding on neck line can be adjusted for optimal comfort
- 7.5 cm (3”) back strap for increased stability and comfort
- Can be worn on the left or right arm to properly stabilize the shoulder
- Colour: blue with white piping
Made of :
|Parti du corps||
|8561||71 – 94 cm (28” – 37”)||SMALL/MEDIUM|
|8562||94 – 125 cm (37” – 49”)||LARGE/XLARGE|
To determine proper size, measure the circumference of the thorax (under the chest).
Place the elbow in the support first. Attach the back strap around the thorax. Attach the shoulder straps.
Can be hand washed in cold water with mild soap. Air dry.