Stabilizing Knee Brace
Designed to provide optimal support during physical activities. The Stabilizing Knee Brace may be used for many different patella problems including chondromalacia, patella tendonitis, subluxation and dislocation.
Specially designed to support the Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL), it may also be used for many different patella problems, including Chondromalacia, Patella Tendonitis, Subluxation and Dislocation. Neoprene retains body heat, increases blood circulation, and helps keep muscles supple. Neoprene retains body heat, increases blood circulation and helps keep muscles supple. It remains effective even when wet and does not absorb water.
- Sleeve support
- Velcro®-type fasteners keep sleeve in place and increase stability
- Two spiral hinges on each side
- The Polyethylene pad alleviates direct pressure on patella
- Perforated neoprene covered with non-brushed nylon
- The removable cushion alleviates direct pressure on patella
- Provides extra stability to patella
- Firm support
- Easy fit
- Colour: black
Made of: Neoprene covered with non-brushed nylon.
- Patella implication
- Various kneecap problems, such as chondromalacia of the patella, tendonitis, dislocation and partial or total patellar subluxation.
- Raquet sports, ball sports, jogging, biking
- Activities involving heavy lifting
|9441||30 – 34 cm (12” – 13.5”)||SMALL|
|9442||34 – 38 cm (13.5” – 15”)||MEDIUM|
|9443||38 – 42 cm (15” – 16.5”)||LARGE|
|9444||42 – 47 cm (16.5” – 18.5”)||XLARGE|
|9445||47 – 52 cm (18.5” – 20.5”)||XXLARGE|
To determine proper size, measure the circumference at the mid-section of the knee joint. If the result is between two sizes, choose the largest.
Pull up the knee sleeve and make sure the opening on the knee brace is around the patella (step1). Fasten both Velcro® straps to stabilize articulations and patella (step 2). You should be able to bend your knee without blocking blood circulation.
Wash by hand with mild soap and air-dry.
If pain should persist, or if you wish to know more about how to use this product, consult a health specialist.