This slip-on sleeve is made with a soft and stretchable Nylon/Lycra fabric molded with two polymer gel pads. The gel covers the ankle bone (malleolus). One gel pad on each side. They provide comfortable support by absorbing shocks and avoiding frictions. While using the sleeve, the gel slowly releases a medical grade mineral oil (USP) which softens and moisturizes the skin. This product is washable and reusable.
- Approved by the Canadian Podiatric Medical Association (CPMA)
- Provides mild compression which helps to reduce abrasion, shear force, pressure, and swelling around the ankle bone
- Can also be used as a protective layer of padding/cushion inside any one of the following: AFOs, ski boots, inline roller skates, hockey or artistic skates
- Gel pad is made of polymer gel which consists of 85% medical grade mineral oil
- Designed with two discs of gel molded on both the medial and lateral malleolae
- Can also be used as an additional protective layer of padding/cushion to help prevent injuries; use inside any one of the following: AFOs, ski boots, inline roller skates, ice skates
Wash by hand with mild soap and air-dry.
Do not apply the product on an open wound. In case of irritation or circulation problem, stop using the product and consult a health care professional. Remove product few hours per day to allow the skin to breathe. If pain should persist, or if you wish to know more about how to use this product, consult a health specialist.