Hot and Cold Gel-Pak™ Ultra Comfort Compress – Neck and Shoulders
DESIGNED TO RELIEVE NECK AND SHOULDER PAIN
This thermotherapeutic compress can be used hot or cold. To protect the skin from direct contact with it and to retain water allowing a treatment by moist heat to be made, a washable pouch is covered over the compress. When placed on the neck and shoulders, targeted action is created. Its extended shape and Velcro®-type closures allow the compress to remain in place.
The unique gel formula ensures permanent flexibility to the compress. When cold, it effectively relieves surface burns, sprains or muscle inflammation. When hot, it soothes pain due to cramps, fever or other stress-related injuries. Store in the freezer for cold use. Microwave for hot use.
- Targeted action on the neck and shoulders
- Unique gel formula ensuring permanent flexibility to the compress
- Reusable compress
- Velcro®-type closures to maintain the compress in place
- Includes a machine washable pouch
Increases the flexibility of soft tissues, including muscles and connective tissue. Recommended to ease pain due to stiff muscles, joint pain, aches, spasms and cramps.
Preparation : Microwave for 1 minute
Application : 12 minutes MINIMUM to 15 minutes MAXIMUM
Recommended for the treatment of inflammation, sprains, torn tissue, contusions, swelling and osteoarthritis.
Preparation : 2 hours in freezer
Application : 20 minutes
|Parti du corps||
|395||COMPRESS FOR THE NECK AND SHOULDERS||LARGE||38 x 41 cm
(15’’ x 16.25’’)
WITH CHILD PRINT
|SMALL||13 x 15 cm
(5’’ x 6’’)
|402||MULTI-USE COMPRESS||MEDIUM||13 x 25 cm
(5’’ x 10’’)
|404||COMPRESS FOR THE BACK||LARGE||25 x 30 cm
(10’’ x 12’’)
|405||MULTI-USE COMPRESS WITH VELCRO-TYPE CLOSURE||MEDIUM||13 x 25 cm
(5’’ x 10’’)
|408||COMPRESS FOR THE NECK||OBLONG
|13 x 50 cm
(5’’ x 20’’)
Place gel compress in your freezer for at least 1 hour.
Remove compress from freezer, wrap in a towel or cloth and test compress temperature for personal comfort level.
When temperature is acceptable, apply to the affected area. *Note: As freezer temperatures vary, monitor the skin periodically during application to avoid frostbite. Cold affects individuals differently, always let comfort be your guide.
Store in freezer for future cold therapy use.
- If gel compress has been in the freezer, let it thaw to room temperature before heating in the microwave
- Lay compress flat in microwave. Heat at full power (1200 watts) for 25 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and check for desired temperature (temperature will continue to rise slightly). If additional heat is desired, return to microwave and heat in 10-second increments.
- Remove. Wrap in towel or cloth, knead and apply to affected area. After 1 hour, compress may be reheated using 15-second increments.
- Do not heat compress more than twice in 1 hour. Excessive heating may cause compress to rupture and leak.
- Store at room temperature for future hot therapy use.
Remove the compress from its pocket and wash the pocket in the washing machine.