Orthopedics Formedica Sport®DESIGNED TO PROTECT WEAK ARTICULATIONS AND HELP PREVENT INJURIES AND SPRAINS The choice of athletes! Strapping with the help of adhesive sport tape is important for the prevention of joint injuries, especially in the ankle and the hand. Taping is also essential during early management of injury and rehabilitation. Characteristics : Package with 1 roll Indications A variety of sports use strapping with adhesive sport tape in order to avoid injuries. Taping is often used by athletes to help recover from ligament sprains of the ankle or to help prevent further injury. The sports most commonly associated with ankle sprains are karate, basketball, football, baseball and soccer.
Ankle, Orthopedics Formedica Sport®
DESIGNED TO STABILIZE THE ANKLE AND HELP PREVENT INJURIES DURING INTENSE ACTIVITIES
Provides superior support and ankle protection in all sports. Designed to help prevent ankle injuries while remaining flexible for daily activities. Ideal in the treatment of sprained ankles and can be worn on either foot.
- Allow a break-in period of 6-8 hrs before the brace conforms to the shape of your ankle
- Removable reinforced stabilizer on each side
- Firm lateral support for additional protection
- Allows flexibility
- Easy fit
- Fits both right and left feet
- Colour: white
- Post trauma, Post surgery
- Prevention during sports
- Recommendation by a physiotherapist
- Ice sports
Put on brace and pull laces from bottom eyelets until the brace fits tightly but maintains comfortable. There should be no gap or bulge in the heel cut-out. Wear socks to absorb sweat. Allow a break-in period of 6 to 8 hours before the brace conforms to the shape of your ankle. If you wear two braces, mark each one as left or right to ensure optimal adjustment.
Made of :
35% Polyester, 20% Polyurethane, 15% Cotton, 10% Foam, 15% Plastic, 3% Spandex, 2% Copper.
Wash by hand with mild soap and air dry.
Knee, Orthopedics Formedica®Designed to provide optimal support during physical activities. The Stabilizing Knee Brace may be used for many different patella problems including chondromalacia, patella tendonitis, subluxation and dislocation. Specially designed to support the Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL), it may also be used for many different patella problems, including Chondromalacia, Patella Tendonitis, Subluxation and Dislocation. Neoprene retains body heat, increases blood circulation, and helps keep muscles supple. Neoprene retains body heat, increases blood circulation and helps keep muscles supple. It remains effective even when wet and does not absorb water. Characteristics
- Sleeve support
- Velcro®-type fasteners keep sleeve in place and increase stability
- Two spiral hinges on each side
- The Polyethylene pad alleviates direct pressure on patella
- Perforated neoprene covered with non-brushed nylon
- The removable cushion alleviates direct pressure on patella
- Provides extra stability to patella
- Firm support
- Easy fit
- Colour: black
- Patella implication
- Various kneecap problems, such as chondromalacia of the patella, tendonitis, dislocation and partial or total patellar subluxation.
- Raquet sports, ball sports, jogging, biking
- Activities involving heavy lifting